This is a lazy pudding I must admit, but when people nip around for something to eat I always like to be able to offer a pudding. Most of the ingredients I normally keep in the cupboard, save fro a quick nip to the shop to get some cream.
To make my super speedy strawberry trifle you will need:
- 1 packet of trifle sponges,
- 1 punnet of strawberry, alternatively you could use, bananas and mandarins.
- 1 pack of ready made custard
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 small pot of double cream.
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Line a large glass dish or 4 small individual dishes with the trifle sponges.
- Spoon over the orange juice
- Top with hulled and sliced strawberries
- Sprinkle over the sugar.
- Pour over the custard.
- Place in the fridge whilst you whip the cream.
- Whip the cream into soft peaks.
- Top the trifle with the cream
- Garnish with mint leaves.
See I told you it was simple!
Like this? You'll loveBanana and coconut tart
Fruit fool recipe