This recipe makes around ten tea cup sized pancakes.
You will need:
- 50g Gluten free Self raising flour
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp Soya milk
- 1tbsp oil
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and add the caster sugar. Make a well in the centre and add the egg and the mix and whisk until smooth.
- Set aside for a moment and heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot add table spoonful's of the mixture to the pan round blobs are great or try for other shapes.
- Two minutes on both sides should be enough. They should be puffed up and golden brown on both sides when ready.