For this recipe you will need:
- 250g Gluten free self raising flour
- 100g margarine
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- a splash of milk to bind
- 8 glace cherries cut in half
- Heat the oven to 200c / gas mark 5.
- Rub the margarine into the flour and then stir in the caster sugar.
- Add the egg and mix until the mix forms a firm dough, adding a splash of milk if needed.
- Spoon onto two prepared baking trays in rough lumps.
- You should get 16.
- Top with glace cherry halves.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until firm and golden