- 15g soya margarine melted
- 1 egg beaten
- 284 ml Soya milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 125g Gluten free self raising flour
- 150g frozen blueberries defrosted
- 2tsp vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the egg, Soya milk, vanilla and melted margarine.
- Sift in the flour and mix.
- Add the defrosted blueberries and fold in.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a frying pan and spoon 1-2 tbsp of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2 -3 minutes and then flip to brown on the other side. Allow to cool slightly before serving to children as the blueberries stay very hot.
- Serve with a little powdered sugar on top.