Macaroni cheese bake
50g plain flour
50g cheese grated
25g wholemeal breadcrumbs
1 large tomato sliced
2 x saucepans, scales, jug, wooden spoon, colander, pie dish, grater, chopping board, vegetable knife
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6 200c.
- Heat water in a large saucepan until boiling
- Boil macaroni until soft (approx. 15 minutes)
- Drain macaroni using colander
- In the other saucepan, add four, margarine and milk, heat and whisk continuously until thick.
- Add half the cheese
- Mix sauce and macaroni thoroughly and place in pie dish
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and remaining cheese.
- Slice tomato and place on top
- Bake for 20 minutes