|Sweet Saturday # 16 - chocolate chip and fudge cookie recipe|
Chocolate chip and fudge cookie recipe
- 125g margarine
- 75g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 150g self raising flour
- 50g fudge pieces
- 75g chocolate chips
- Pre heat the oven to 180c gas mark 4.
- Grease and line two baking trays
- Beat the margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat.
- Stir in the flour, fudge and chocolate chips until combined.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture on the baking trays and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the tray and leave to cool.