100g mange tout
4 spring onions
100g baby sweet corn
1 clove of garlic
2-3 tbsp oil
For the sauce
1 tsp cornflour
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp oil
A pinch of sugar
1. Peel carrot and cut into batons,
2. cut pepper into thin strips.
3. Cut ends off the courgette and cut into batons.
4. Cut mange tout and baby sweet corn in half lengthways
5. Trim and slice diagonally the spring onions.
6. chop garlic
7. Put corn flour and a few drops of water into jug and mix to a smooth paste, stir in the rest of the sauce ingredients.
8. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in wok and add the carrot, pepper and courgette. Cook for 5 mins.
9. Add the sweet corn, garlic, and onions, cook for 2 mins.
10. Add mange tout and cook for 3 mins.
11. Stir in the sauce stir to coat and then serve.