Such a tasty, nutritious and quick meal to prepare. The whole family like this one and it’s definitely a go to meal when I’m in a hurry.
|Tasty Thursday # 18 – vegetarian Thai green curry recipe|
- 1 red pepper
- 150g quorn chunks
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 50g frozen peas
- Slice the pepper, fry the quorn and the pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice.