|Sweet Saturday – peanut butter cookies recipe
140g self raising flour
165g caster sugar,
1 tsp vanilla extract
265g crunchy peanut butter.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together.
- Gradually mix in the beaten eggs and the vanilla.
- Stir in the peanut butter.
- Stir in the flour.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm
- Preheat the oven to 180c gas mark 4 and grease two baking trays.
- Roll out teaspoonfuls of the dough into balls and place on the baking trays.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer to a rack to completely cool.