|Tasty Thursday - blueberry crumble cake recipe|
You will need:
170g caster sugar,
225g gluten free self raising flour (I like doves)
For the crumble:
45g gluten free plain flour,
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon,
- Preheat oven to 190c gas mark 5. Grease a square 23cm baking tin.
- Cream the margarine and sugar, add the egg and beat. Add the milk and mix until blended.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add the blueberries and stir.
- Transfer to the baking tin.
- To make the crumble, put the sugar, flour, cinnamon and margarine in a mixing bowl and rub in until the mix looks like bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle the topping over the cake mix and bake for 45 minutes.
- Great served warm or cold.
Got any great blueberry recipes? I love you to share!