|Strawberry jelly cheesecake recipe|
You will need:
- 200g crushed Gluten free digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 1 packet strawberry vegetarian jelly crystals
- 300g soft cheese
- 80g icing sugar
- 1 punnet of strawberries sliced
- Mix the biscuits with the melted butter and press into a 20cm springform cake tin. Chill in the fridge whilst you make the filling.
- Dissolve half the packet of jelly crystals in 150ml of boiling water and leave to go cold.
- Whisk the cheese, sugar, and jelly together.
- Spread over the chilled base, then arrange the slice strawberries over the top and place back in the fridge.
- Dissolve the remaining jelly crystals in 250ml of boiling water and leave to cool but not set.
- Pour over the cheesecake and return to the fridge to set.