|Christmas Cranberry Muffin recipe|
Cranberry muffin recipe. Makes 12
You will need:
275g self raising flour
75g dark brown soft sugar
50g caster sugar
150ml vegetable oil
150g sweetened dried cranberries
sugar for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/ gas mark 4.
2. Line a muffin tin.
3. In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugars and cinnamon.
3. In a jug whisk the milk, oil and egg together.
4. Pour in the wet ingredients into the dry and quickly mic until just combined.
5. Stir in the dried cranberries.
6. Divide the mixture equally between the cases and top each with a sprinkling of sugar.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.