Here is a round up of some of the best St David's day crafts I've seen. This will surely inspire you to find a little Welsh in you somewhere and enjoy the holiday.
1. You can't go far wrong with making something to eat when celebrating a Saints day. So why not take a look at zahlicious for a great recipe for Welsh cakes and beautiful food photographs as well.
2. If your in the mood for something more substantial to eat you could try Bara Brith. The recipe varies slightly depending on who you ask and everyone will tell you that theirs is the right way to make it. But you can't go far wrong with the nurture store's recipe.
3. Whilst your looking at the nurture store, have a look at their daffodil bunting. Such a great take on bunting and a great pop of colour.
4. If your more into your cakes and want something less traditional have a look at these daffodil cupcakes from Clares cup cakes.
5. Or these smaller bunches of daffodil cupcakes by the wedding information site.
6. If you are celebrating something extra special on St David's day. Why not take inspiration from Lasalle bakery who create the most wonderful tired cakes.
7. If you want some craft ideas to make with the children, these candy centre pieces made using cake cases by Martha Stewart are a great, simple make that doesn't require many materials.
8. They would also look great teamed with these daffodil sun catchers. There is a great tutorial with clear photos at baby.co.uk.
9. If fabric is more your thing and you want to sew something that you can use year after year to decorate for St David's day. Take a look at Clare's craft room. Her fabric daffodils are lovely and there's plenty of other inspiring projects to look at on her blog.
10. Finally here's a simple free cross stitch pattern to whip up.