Bang Bang Quorn chicken salad
- 4 quorn chicken fillets
- 1 tbsp oil
- rice wine vinegar
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 a cucumber cut into batons
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 2 spring onions shredded
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp salted peanuts, toasted
- Fry the fillets in the tbsp of oil until browned on both sides. Toss with the chopped spring onions and a splash of rice wine vinegar.
- Put the sesame seeds and peanut butter into a small pan, heat and add 2 tbsps of water to make a sauce. Stir in 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Slice the fillets.
- Dived the fillets and salad between two plates and drizzle on the sauce.
- Top with the toasted peanuts.