I got some great feedback from the last scrapbook page I shared with you, so I thought I’d share a page from my new project. I went on a road trip around America with my then fiancee when I was 21. We had such a great time on that trip I wanted to preserve the memories in a special way. It’s only taken me 14 years to get around to it!
- To make the page I first selected a background page that went with my theme.
- I loved this ‘greetings from’ vintage look american page.
- I then added in cardboard push out letters the place name just underneath the ‘greetings from’
- Then I selected three scene shots we had taken. They were OK photos but grouped together made them stand out more visually.
- I mounted those photos onto luggage label tags I had cut from bronze colored card.
- Finally I used eyelet press fastenings on each tag and added a string to give an authentic look to the tags.
- Then I mounted them on the background page and admired my handy work.
I hope you like my design and feel inspired to do a little scrap booking yourself.