- 150g lasagna sheets
- Mince sauce:
- 1 onion,
- 1 green pepper,
- 1 clove garlic,
- 250g quorn mince,
- 1x15ml spoon (1tablespoon) oil,
- 400g can tomatoes,
- 1x15ml spoon
(1 Tablespoon) tomato puree,
- pinch of mixed herbs
- Cheese sauce:
- 25g butter or margarine,
- 25g plain
- 250ml milk,
- 100g cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190oC or Gas Mark 5.
- Fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the minced beef
and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add green pepper, cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, puree and herbs. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Make the cheese sauce: Melt the butter in a saucepan.
in the flour to form a paste.
- Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly,
until mixture thickens.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and add grated cheese.
- Put the lasagna together: Place a layer of mince sauce on
the bottom of the dish.
- Place a layer of lasagna sheets on top.
- Spread some cheese
sauce over the lasagna.
- Continue adding layers, finishing with cheese sauce.
Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.