|Sweet Saturday – Chocolate brownies recipe|
These are just what you need when coming in from the cold. Comforting, chocolaty and with just the right combination of crisp outer and fudgy middle. Once you have had one it’ll be hard to resist the rest.
To make Chocolate brownies you will need:
- 125g margarine
- 125g gluten free dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 300g soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g Gluten free self raising flour (I like Doves)
- 25g cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c gas mark 4 and grease and line a 16cm by 26cm baking tin.
- Put the margarine and chocolate in a mixing bowl over a saucepan of water to melt. Once melted take off the heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the egg mix and fold gently in.
- Add the cooled chocolate and fold in.
- Pour mixture in the baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then cut into squares.
Sweet Saturday – Chocolate brownies recipe