A warming and satisfying little bonfire cupcake to enjoy post fireworks. These are so easy to make and can whipped up in no time.
|Tasty Thursday – chocolate and ginger bonfire cupcakes recipe|
To make the chocolate and ginger bonfire cupcakes you will need:
- 2 medium eggs
- 120g caster sugar
- 120g baking margarine
- 120g self raising flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 1tsp of ground ginger
- 12 paper cases
- chocolate spread to decorate
- paper flames to decorate
These are so simple to make it almost seems silly to write out the instructions but…
- Pre heat oven to 180c gas mark 4
- Line a patty tin with cake cases
- Then place all the cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the cake cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the spring back to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To decorate use a fork to apply chocolate spread to the tops of the cakes, to make it look like a bonfire. Then stick in paper flames.