|Ginger cookies recipe.|
225g Self raising flour
2 tsp of ground ginger,
125g caster sugar
Pinch of salt
75g Baking margarine
2 tbsp golden syrup.
- Preheat the oven to 170c gas mark 3.
- Mix 225g self raising flour, 2tsp of ground ginger, 125g caster sugar and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl.
- Melt 75g of baking margarine with 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Stir the melted mixture into the flour and mix well.
- Add a beaten egg and mix well again.
- Spoon heaped teaspoons of the mixture onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
Ginger cookies recipe.