Here is a quick round up of all the Halloween themed sewing I adore at the moment. I hope you will to. Please take the time to have a look at the links. Please be aware some are for Etsy stores. I have not been asked to promote these stores I just love what they are making!
1. As you know I love a bit of embroidery and this Pumpkin girl design by Green bean baby is just so cute.
2.This yo yo pumpkin by Elizabeth Coughlin designs is stunning and is such an inventive way to use them.
Yo yo pumpkin
3. This jedi costume by simplistically sassy is so cool. I just have to get the boys into star wars in time for Halloween!
Jedi robe tutorial
4.I love this dino hoodie by see vanessa craft I could see my boys wanting to wear this all year around, not just for Halloween.
5.I love this Halloween bunting by backyardprims it’s such a cute way of decorating and great if your not into too much scary stuff. Also you have just gotta love bunting.
6.These are great patchwork pumpkins by positivelysplendid. They are great Fall /Autumn decor and would look great on a mantle or as a centre piece on a big table.
7. These trick or treat purses by Lovelia would be great to get for the kids but I must admit I am very tempted to get one just for me.
trick or treat purse
8. In case you missed it before I’ve included my tutorial on how to make a Halloween pencil topper. It’s a great quick craft and only uses a small amount of materials.
How to make a Halloween pencil topper
9.If you don’t fancy dishing out loads of candy to the kids why not make some quick key rings and give those out instead?
How to make a skull key charm
10. Finally I’ve also included a link to one of my free cross stitch patterns. You can download the PDF file and it is yours to sew!
skull cross stitch PDF
Happy Halloween sewing!