Recipe for Oatmeal Button biscuits
150g self raisng flour
75g caster sugar
Milk to mix.
You will also need two greased baking trays, two circle cutters 7.5” and 3” and a drinking straw.
- Heat the oven to 180c, 350F gas mark 4.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a food processor and mix until it looks like fine breadcrumbs.
- Then slowly adding milk, pulse until the mixture forms a dough.
- Roll out thinly and cut out 7.5” rounds.
- Use the 3” cutter to mark a middle ring.
- Then use the drinking straw to cut out the button holes.
- Place on the baking trays and bake for around 15 minutes.