|Handmade butterfly Mother’s day card – How to.|
I have received some lovely comments about my card making, so I thought I would share another design I created for my Mother’s day card making course. It’s simple but effective perfect for anyone to start making cards.
- First fold an A5 card from cream card stock.
- Then tear a smaller rectangle from butterfly print scrap booking paper.
- Glue this to your card.
- Cut two more butterfly motifs from the remaining paper.
- Mount them using double sided foam pads on to the butterfly paper.
- Add gel flower stickers at three corners.
- Add a ribbon look piece of card trim across the bottom left hand corn and trim any excess to finish.