Hopefully I have some more fun stuff in the pipeline for May. Here are my stats:
Stats for April:
Page views 12,582
Twitter followers 3222 up 170 followers
Pinterest followers 1047 up 12
Facebook likes 239 up 11
Instagram followers 803 up 22
HIBs ranking 290 up 40
TOTUPS reward chart, Windsor Browne furniture, Hello Moon craft pack, Esocare Shea butter, Illumibowl, HAPS drink, Mum Hacks book,
I also ran my first giveaway for illumibowl and really enjoyed the process.
My April goals were:
- Focus on raising Instagram followers to 800, remember to post once a day as consistency seems to really pay off with Instagram. I hit this and went three over. I didn’t manage to post everyday as we have an no electronics after lunch rule in the holidays so I just kept forgetting.
- Look back over old posts, bin those that are poor quality and update and promote good ones. I have been doing this. I think I’ve only deleted a couple of posts, but I have updated quite a few now. I found Canva which is great for making social media and blog images look more professional and I’ve been updating posts on an ad hoc basis. Still plenty more to do though.
- Aim to do three reviews in the month. I smashed this doing 8 reviews this month. I’ve been very lucky people have wanted to work with me and have enjoyed doing the reviews. However I need to get the balance right and post more of my own writing as well as I don’t want it to be all reviews.
- Blog every other day. I nearly did this, but with Easter and as I said the no electronics rule I think I did pretty well.
- Change to .com domain. I’ve decided not to do this as all my stats went when I changed domain and I’ll be back a square one again if I move to dot.com
- Increase Instagram followers to 900. Work on connecting with more bloggers and get back to my 100 days of design challenge
- Update and promote 10 old posts.
- Aim to do three reviews in the month.
- Collaborate with some other bloggers.
- Blog every other day.