The time has come when I need to find a new family car. I’m not keen on shopping for cars, which is why I have put it off for so long. However the old girl has done e great service for the past eight years. So it got me thinking what do I want in my next car? I no longer have need for space to carry buggies and bulky car seats as the boys are bigger and I have no plans for any more. So what would make our perfect family car?
What I want in a family car
- I would love a smaller car that is easier to park
- In a colour that doesn’t show the dirt
- With car upholstery that is easy to clean
- A good stereo
- Fuel efficient
What my husband wants in a family car
- A boot big enough to fit the suitcases in when we go on holiday and the garden rubbish in when we go to the tip
- Alloy wheels and sporty trims
- Leather interior
- Comfy seats
- Sporty with a big engine
What my kids want in a family car
- T.V screens in the back
- Enough room to fit guitars and Sports kits in the boot
- Blacked out windows in the back
- Drinks and snacks holders.
So it seems that we have some ideas that fit together well and some that are completely opposite. I may just putt that trip off a while longer. I wonder if the old girl will last till the boys leave home?
This is a sponsored post for Cars.com. To find out more please read my advertising and disclosure policy.