I feel like I’ve been working real hard on the blog this month. Lots of time has been spent on my gift guides, photographing and styling them. However I’m a bit disappointed with my November stats. Have a read and see what you think. I love to know your thoughts and any advice would be gratefully received.
Views 5090 these are down a little again on last month. Not really sure why.
Twitter followers 5456 up 198, I’m really pleased with this as I haven’t been so active on twitter this month
Pinterest followers 1365, up 12. Which is good as I’ve still been cleaning up boards and sorting it out.
Facebook likes 745 up 72. Working on posting to my facebook page more and scheduling posts.
Instagram followers 1536 up 48.
HIBS 100 ranking 308 up 16 places!
I didn’t do any this month but have a few lined up for December.
My November goals were:
- Work on my page views. I want them back up to 8500. No where near, unfortunately
- Continue to sort out my Pinterest boards. Make sure everyone has a cover image. Still working on this one.
- Create a spreadsheet to keep track of my old posts and look to re-purpose some of them. Have made the spread sheet and have updated some of them.
My December Goals are:
- To post once a week.
- To enjoy Christmas with the kids
- I will plan some amazing content for 2018.