I know this is a really blogging orientated post and many or my readers are not interested. If you are not a blogger feel free to scroll on by. However I do know lots of blogger love to have a nose on how other bloggers are doing. So here are my February Blogging stats
Views 5467 up 2233 on last month. So chuffed with this. Hosting a giveaway a week has helped with this.
Twitter followers 5763 up 182 I’m really pleased with this. Slow and steady growth. Well on my way to hitting 6000 by May.
Pinterest followers 1397, up 14. Still working on sorting those boards and making covers.
Facebook likes 784 up 19. I’m still scheduling, but I haven’t posted anymore photos of myself. Planning on picking up a new phone to make better videos. I heard good things about the galaxy s8.
Do you have any other recommendations?
Instagram followers 1655 up 58. Still not managing to post every day, but my feed definitely has more of a cohesive look about about it.
HIBS 100 ranking 229 up 34 places. V. pleased
Lots of my chickens and hens designs have been featured over on spoonflower
My chocolate chip muffin was featured on Society6.
Reasons to visit Bali on Being Tilly’s Mummy
My February blogging Goals were:
- Stick to my planning schedule. Yes, I am managing this even with the half term and picking up a couple more hours at work.
- Cross promote my platforms. Add tweets in my social Oomph reservoir for my shops. I completely forgot this was a goal!
- Buy a light box. Yes, I bought this one and so far so good. The weather is still rubbish so I expect I’ll get my money out of it.
My March goals are:
- Cross promote my platforms. Add tweets in my social Oomph reservoir for my shops. Since I didn’t do that this month.
- Finish adding cover boards to all my Pinterest boards
- Sort out my accounts.
The post contains affiliate links. To find out more please read my advertising and disclosure policy.
By signing up to the Craft with Cartwright Tribe you will be sent weekly emails to keep you updated on new posts. You can unsubscribe at anytime.